A fully equipped spill kit is one of the most important tools for your team members in the event of a contamination event. The kit needs to be available and fully stocked in order for your team members to properly disinfect a contaminated area. Store the kit in an easily accessible area and make sure your first responders are aware of its location and are properly trained.
Our comprehensive instructions carefully guide your team members through the three important phases of clean up: (1) preparing to respond to the event, (2) disinfecting and cleaning the area and (3) completion and disposal. Each of the images provides a clear picture of proper actions and has a written instruction for your employees to follow. We would be delighted to work with members of your food safety teams to brand or customize the instructions for your organization.
- EPA-registered bottle of disinfectant — rated to kill Norovirus in as little as 30 seconds
- a 3.5 ounce bag of super absorbent solidifier blend with deodorizer which completely gels up to three liters of bodily fluids including vomit, blood, urine and fecal matter
- disposable personal protective gear for your team members including face mask, latex free gloves, full body grown, hair net and waterproof shoe covers
- handheld scoop and scraper
- three large absorbent towels for clean up (17″ x 20″)
- two black trash/waste collection bags with ties (12-16 gallon, 34″ x 25″)
- a full set of glossy (waterproof) bilingual instructions with images. Includes a full set of written procedures as required by state and local governments.
- We can partner with your food safety team to customize the composition of the Norovirus kits. We can also brand the kits and/or the instructions for your company.
- We can include any additional items you require to make the Norovirus Kit fit your needs.
- Norovirus kits are packaged and shipped 16 kits per case.