Ready to use bloodborne pathogen clean up kit for the safe and effective removal of blood and other body fluid spills. Contains all the supplies needed for one time response to unplanned biohazard spills. Includes EPA-registered disinfectant rated to kill HIV and Hepatitis in 60 seconds in seconds. Also included a complete personal protection kit, disposal supplies (red biohazard bag) and step by step bilingual instructions. Compliant with state and local food code requirements and the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
Fluid resistant cardboard dustpan with handles which makes a seal with the floor for easy scraping of solidified material.
- One complete single-use kit included; 23 pieces in total
- INSTRUCTIONS: Written procedures with images
- DISINFECTANT: Bottle of EPA registered disinfectant with pump spray
- ABSORBENT: Hospital-grade absorbent with deodorizer, gels up to 2 liters of body fluids
- TOOLS: Handheld scoop and dustpan
- PPE: water proof shoe covers, protective apron, nitrile gloves, mask/eye shield & hairnet
- MSDS Safety Sheets available upon request.